Nice to meet you
Somebody help me – I can’t stop painting!
Hi, my name is Jacqueline Hill and I’m mad for art.
I’ve been making art since I was old enough to clutch a crayon.
When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut so I got temporarily sidetracked on a career involving physics, mathematics and computer science. After a few very successful decades, I came to my senses, and decided to follow my heart.
Now I’ve got the best job in the whole world, painting and teaching in my Art at Heart Gallery-Studio in our lovely bushland setting in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
My mission in life is to bring more joy and beauty into the world, and my goal is to help the animals on the planet, via charities that I donate to through the success of my art business.
We would love to see you here at the gallery, whether it’s for a browse through the art collection, joining us in a fun art class, or just for a chat and a cuppa. Come and meet the lovely team on staff. Give us a call!
I create fine art paintings and tasteful murals for discerning business owners and home makers to enhance the space where they work or play. These quality artwork investments exude beauty and joy that lift people’s spirits every single day.
- Published Zen and the Art of Art: Foundaitons book 2019
- Judged student art exhibition ‘Fledgling’ 2019
- 365 Daily Artwork Challenge 2018
- Downlands College Art Exhibition Feature Artist 2015
- 365 original oils in Daily Painting Series 2015
- Invited to paint as one of 3 Master Artists at the Masters Paint-Out event at Kenilworth Arts Festival 2012
- Invited to teach at Kenilworth Arts Festival 2012
- Invited to exhibit at ‘Masters Exhibition’ Oriel Gallery 2010
- Featured on front cover of Australian Artist Magazine Sept 2009
- Many successful commissions, from tiny paintings to huge
50 sq m murals in public spaces and very large trompe l’oeil commissions
- Several sellout series: Eastern watercolour animals (2008); Birds of a Feather Series (2011) & Pacifica Series (2012)